As the spring hits it, the tech market starts to blooms like a spring flower. Apple’s April Spring event is right around the corner on April 20th. Due to the current situation, sadly, it’s only a Press release like last year.
Last year’s Apple April Event was really exciting, where we got a fabulous phone like iPhone SE and iPhone 12. These are some releases that you can expect this year:
– Airtags are one of the most awaited and delayed products that Apple has ever produced. It was supposed to be released in November but got delayed several times due to production. Basically, Airtags are an upcoming tracking device. They are supposed to act like a keyfinder. Coming at a price of $40, it may be a good deal, but it is only focused on few customers.
2. iPad Pro
– Easily, one of the most selling tablets in the tablet market is the iPad. iPad clearly doesn’t have any competition as Android is way behind on the market. This iPad will come with a better screen and most importantly, a new chipset. If you want to get your hands on it, order it AS SOON AS IT IS RELEASED on April 25th because it’ll be in a limited quantity.
3. Other accessories
– Some of more accessories like new generation Apple Pencil, new iPhone Magsafe accessories, iPhone cases and refresh to the Apple magic Keyboards.
4. iPad Mini (Rumored)
– It’s been 2 years since the last generation of iPad mini, so there’s a good reason why Apple may announce the new iPad Mini in this event along with the iPad pro.
5. iMac (Rumored)
– iMac has been finally redesigned and hyped by the audience for the last 6 months but no signs of getting released. There’s a high possibility that this time, it may get released along with the other products.
As the event’s name states, “Spring Loaded”, we can expect it to be loaded with a lot of elements or just end up with an iPad.